- I Cup of Milk
- 1/4 Cup Chia Seeds
- 1 Tsp Honey
- 1 Tbsp. Cocoa powder
- Whipped Cream
- 1/2 Ripe banana
- 1/4 Tsp vanilla extract
- Chocolate Chips to Taste
- Mash the bananas with a fork in a bowl. Then, measure milk and add to the bowl.
- Measure and add Chia seeds to the bowl.
- Mix milk and Chia seed well, until Chia is mixed into the milk. Then wait a few minutes for the Chia pudding to settle and mix again.
- Check to make sure there are no clumps and don’t refrigerate it until it is clump-free.
- Measure and add all the remaining ingredients. Refrigerate for 2 couple hours.
- Add whipped cream and blend thoroughly.
- Divide Chia pudding between two mason jars.
- Garnish with chocolate chips.