Salmon olive oil, broccoli, lemon, tea rub, pasta, cream, parmesan and butter.
- Add olive oil to taste, and let oil heat to medium temperature.
- Coat salmon with tea rub. Place salmon in pan and sear each side for about 2 minutes or until cooked through.
- Steam a cup of broccoli to taste.
- Cook pasta according to directions on the box. Once done, put pasta into a pan. Set temperature on low heat. Add 1/4 cup cream, 1/3 cup parmesan cheese and favorite seasonings to taste. Then, stir til combined.
- Plate pasta and broccoli.
- Top with salmon.
- Garnish with lemon.