Skip to content
- Olive Oil to taste
- 1 1/2 Cups of Walnuts
- 1/2 Cup Onions or Red Onions
- 3 Tsp Garlic
- 1/2 Cup Dices tomatoes
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Paprika
- Cilantro to taste
- 3/4 Cup Riced Cauliflower
- Jalapenos to taste
- Chop your onions, garlic, and tomatoes.
- Add a small amount of oil to a skillet, and add in the garlic for 1 more minute.
- Add in the crumbled walnut and stir very well. Cook for another 4-5 minutes. The color will go from a light brown to a robust, medium brown color hue.
- Add in your onions, and Saute your onions until translucent (about 2-3 minutes).
- Then, add in your tomatoes, riced cauliflower, and Jalapenos. Cook for 1 more minute.
- Sprinkle the seasoning and stir to combine.
- Take off the skillet and serve.