- 2 (8 ounce) containers plain yogurt
- 2 cucumbers – peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ lemon, juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- In a food processor or blender, combine yogurt, cucumber, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, dill and garlic.
- Process until well-combined.
- Transfer to a separate dish, cover and refrigerate for at least one hour for best flavor.
- Use fresh cucumbers as they tend to get mushy and sticky with age. Cucumbers are in my opinion the most important ingredient in the dish!