Asian Chicken Thighs
|8 chicken thighs|
|1/4 cup white vinegar|
|3 tbs soy sauce|
|2 tbs honey|
|2 tsp fresh ginger, grated|
|2 tbs Sesame oil|
|10 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped|
|1 tsp red pepper flakes|
|rice for serving|
This chicken thighs are cooked, in white vinegar, soy sauce, honey, garlic and ginger sauce.
- Combine vinegar, soy sauce, honey, ginger, garlic and red pepper in a bowl.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish and add the mixture, cover and bake till mixture is cooked through.
- Uncover and cook for about 2 minutes or until the sauce has reduced and thickened.
- Serve with noodles or white rice.
- Serve with cauliflower rice to Ketofy.
Place chicken atop Avocado Aioli Sauce and garnish with sesame seeds and parsley. The avocado sauce adds balance to the sweet, tangy and spiciness of the chicken thighs. Yum!
Love and light!