Asparagus, Butter, Zest of 1 Lemons, 1/3 Cup Feta Cheese or Parmesan Cheese, Pinch of Salt and Pepper, 2/3 Cup Olive oil, 1/3 Cup Ricotta Cheese, Walnuts and Lemons
- Preheat oven to 425°F/220°C.
- Trim away the tough ends of asparagus, and roast in the oven until just crisp tender. It’ll take about 5-8 minutes on high, depending on the thickness of your asparagus.
- Melt butter over medium heat.
- Add asparagus, lemon zest, salt and pepper and cook for 2 minutes, stirring to get the asparagus well coated and seasoned. Serve hot with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
- While the asparagus roasts, add the ricotta, feta or parmesan, lemon zest, salt, pepper and olive oil to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Drizzle sauce over asparagus or reverse it.
The sauce may be made thick or thin according to taste. The recipe called for Parmesan cheese, however I decided to use Feta instead. Alter the ingredients according to your preference.
Lots of love and light!