- 5 Teaspoons extra virgin olive oil, 2 cups thinly sliced kale or swiss chard, 2 cloves garlic, minced, 1/2 teaspoons iodized sea salt, 4 omega -3 or pastured eggs or VeganEggs, 4 tablespoons Classic Basil Pesto.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Pour 1 teaspoon of olive oil into each of the four 6 to 8 ounce ramekins.
- In a large saute pan, heat the remaining teaspoon of oil. Add kale or chard, garlic and sea salt, and cook until kale is wilted and garlic is tender, about 3 minutes.
- Divide garlic between ramekins, then crack 1 egg into each.
- Top with pesto and bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until egg is set.
These are really tasty! Perfect for breakfast or a light dinner. I added more protein, bacon. The bacon completed the meal by adding a savory flavor! The recipe can be found in the book,” The Plant Paradox Cook Book” on page 109.