DINNER + EASY HEALTHY RECIPES + GLUTEN FREE + BRANDS, FASHIONS, LIFESTYLE + LUNCH + LUNCH/DINNER + VEGAN + VEGETARIAN
Sheila Tests out Hello Fresh’s Chicken Sausage Spaghetti Bolognese
July, 13 2021
Chicken Sausage Spaghetti Bolognese
Hi Angels Working On Earth Family!
Another awesome dish, guys! Do you like spaghetti? I’ll show you how to make CHICKEN SAUSAGE SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE. You’ll love the spices in the sauce and the flavor of the sausage!. I noticed that as the culinary session progressed, I became more emboldened. I wasn’t focused so much on the recipe but on crafting something beautiful. I wanted to keep the integrity of the recipe, but at the same time, do things my own way! I had a great time and I hope to inspire you to do the same.
If you want to learn more about the “Hello Fresh” brand, then you may want to watch my demonstrations. I’ll show you the ingredients that came along with the box and take you through the cooking process.
Please feel free to comment about your experiences with Hello Fresh, so that we may learn from one another! If you make the recipe, then tag me on Instagram @ sheilaisms.Serving Size:2Time:30Difficulty:Simple
- 1 Zucchini, 1 Italian Chicken sausage mix, 1 crushed can of tomatoes, Sour cream, Parmesan Cheese, Chicken Stock Concentrate, Spaghetti Pasta, and Italian Seasoning.
- The Prep. Trim the zucchini and halve lengthwise. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil.
- Broil Zucchini. Toss zucchini onto a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Season with half of the Italian seasoning. Add salt and pepper. Broil until brown and tender.
- Cook the sausage. Drizzle olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add sausage and remaining Italian seasoning. Cook meat until browned and cooked through 4-6 minutes.
- Cook the pasta. Once the water is boiling, add the spaghetti to the pot. Cook until al dente. 9-11 minutes. Reserve the pasta cooking water and drain. Set pasta aside.
- Simmer the sauce. While the pasta cooks, stir crushed tomatoes, stock concentrate, and 1 tsp of sugar into the pan with the sausage. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer, and cook until reduced, 5-7 minutes.
- Finish & Serve. Stir in the sour cream and 1 TBSP butter into the pan with sauce. Add drained spaghetti and zucchini, toss, and coat. If needed add in the reserved pasta water, 1 TBSP at a time, until pasta is thoroughly coated with the sauce. Taste and season with salt and pepper.