DINNER + EASY HEALTHY RECIPES + GLUTEN FREE + BRANDS, FASHIONS, LIFESTYLE + LUNCH + LUNCH/DINNER + VEGAN + VEGETARIAN
Sheila Tests out Hello Fresh’s MAMA MIA MOZZARELLA MEATLOAVES
July 13, 2021
Mama Mia Mozzarella Meat Loaves
Hi Angels Working On Earth Family!
Today’s dish was awesome! I’m on a roll. I show you how to make MAMA MIA MOZZARELLA MEATLOAVES. The flavor was great, and the recipe was easy. I didn’t follow the recipe word for word. I tweaked it, and so I hope you do the same.
The Hello Fresh brand has helped me my kitchen game. Why? Because Hello Fresh follows an easy process that creates ease. When you feel comfortable, the focus can be on joy and creativity! I constantly, learn about flavor and the quality of the service.
I hope my Hello Fresh unboxing inspires you to try something new! If you want to learn more about the “Hello Fresh” brand, then you may want to watch my demonstration video.
Please feel free to comment about your experiences with Hello Fresh, so we may have a variety of experiences to enjoy! If you make the recipe, then tag me on Instagram @ sheilaisms.
Serving Size: 2 Time: 30 Difficulty: Simple
- 12 Yukon Gold Potatoes, 1 Yellow onion, 1 Clove of garlic, 1/4 Cup of Panko bread crumbs, 1 TBSP Italian Seasoning, 10 oz. Ground Beef, 5 Tsp Balsamic Vinegar, 1.5 Tomato Paste, 1 Beef Stock Concentrate, 6 oz. Green Beans 1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese.
- The Prep. Peel and grate the garlic. Peel and dice the potatoes.
- Form Meat Loaves. In a large bowl combine the panko, garlic, 2 TBSP water, and 2 Tsp Italian Seasoning. Add beef, salt, and pepper and combine.
- Form into 1-inch tall loaves and place them on a lightly oiled baking sheet.
- Cook Potatoes & loaves. Place potatoes onto a baking sheet, drizzled with olive oil, and Italian seasoning. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Roast until golden brown, 20-25 minutes.
- Please sheet with meat on the middle rack. and roast for 10 minutes.
- Make the sauce. Drizzle olive in a pan. Saute onions until brown and caramelized. 8-10 minutes.
- Add vinegar. 1TBSP of water and sugar. Stir until the mixture is jammy in texture. Stir in tomato paste and stock concentrate until well combined.
- Stir in 1/4 cup of water and bring to a simmer. 1-2 minutes. Then remove from heat and season with salt and pepper.
- Once the meatloaves are roasted, about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and add the green bean to the other side. Drive the beans with olive, salt, and pepper.
- Return to the oven until the meatloaves and cooked through and the green beans and the green beans are browned and tender. 10-15 minutes.
- Finish and serve. In the last 3-4 minutes, top the loaves with the caramelized onions and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Return to the oven until the cheese is melted.